Friday, January 11, 2008

Holiday Summary

Kyle and I had a great time in Houston for the Christmas break! It was so good to escape Del Rio for a while (I didn't really want to come back, I think the only reason I did was for Kyle). A few days after Christmas, Kyle left for a "boys camping trip" with some of his college buddies in Big Bend National Park. They had a really good time (it got a little cold...) and I am so glad he had the chance to spend a weekend with some really good friends that he doesn't get to see very often. Pictures will come soon, he took so many good pictures, I just have to go through them. I came back to Del Rio to see the last drop (assignment night) before ours! We get our assignment February 1st, I am sure I have said that before, which is 3 weeks from today. They usually give out a "list"-basically our choices of planes and locations. Kyle said we might get that by next Friday, so I will keep you posted when I know. Its very exciting and nerve racking at the same time. Even though Kyle has done really well in the program, nothing is guaranteed. Like I said, I will keep you posted.

No comments: