....and NOT to San Antonio! Haha, finally! I am very excited about our upcoming trip to Houston/Charleston/Houston this Friday! We are going to Charleston to scope things out and see what our future home is like. I'm excited just to go anywhere, but I have heard so many good things about Charleston and how so many people want to go there, I think its pretty cool that the Air Force wants us to live there (unless they change their minds and tell us to go somewhere else, which I don't expect to happen but still could b/c its the Air Force and they like to change their minds sometimes). Don't worry, I will take my new camera, which I love, and post lots of pictures.
I am also excited b/c I am going to get my hair cut for the first time since October (I know right!) and I am probably going to lighten it. Hopefully I will get in before we go to SC and then you can see that in our pics, otherwise, I guess you'll have to visit me in person... Rachel Black ;). Haha, you know I just kid with you, and you are probably really excited right now that you made the blog; miss you!
That's about all I've got for now...until after the trip!! :)

(I had to throw the C-17 on there...its just too cool not to!)
1 comment:
Hey guys....let me know if you got the CVB book. If not, I'll call and have another sent.
It would be real handy on your trip since it lists all the restaurants, sites to see, realtors, historic sites, etc.
Love you!
Aunt Karen
Post a Comment