Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We're still here

Just not a whole lot going on. I had my final doctor's appointment yesterday, for a while at least. He said everything is pretty much "back to normal". So, that's that. We very much intend on trying again, we just don't know when, mostly because of the deployment schedule. Truthfully, we haven't talked about it much. We both want to, but we were more focused on getting through the last couple of weeks and healing before we move on to other things.

Other than that, Kyle is on a trip right now and should be back in a week or so. We are also really looking forward to my family coming to visit in about a month. My parents came in October, but this time my brothers get to come too. I am very excited to see them; this has been the longest amount of time I have gone without seeing my family, especially my brothers.

That's about it for us. Thanks for sticking with us :)

No comments: