Sunday, May 3, 2009

The good ole days...

Well, that's what a pilot who has been here called a few years ago. [Background: It was super busy in the "good ole days"]. Well, according to the same pilot, things now are reminiscent of said good ole days. I guess the pilots think its very cool. They get to fly. A lot. I, on the other hand, am not the biggest fan. I like my husband (shocker, I know), especially when he is home. I am not trying to pout or get sympathy because this is what he (and so consequently we) signed up for. I'm just in one of those moods where I would love for him to be around to hang out with. Like I said, I really like him :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it's different but I feel the same way when Kyle works multiple days in a row and then some and our schedules are opposite so we only get to see each other in passing while we drive to and from work. I would really rather him be home and hanging out with me. I am thankful for what your Kyle does though. It does not go unnoticed. I hope he gets to hang out at home with you soon. :)