As for the beyond part (which will catch us up to now): He walks and talks! He talked before he walked, but you get my drift. His words (that I can tell) are: Mama, Dada, all done (a da; it actually sounds like "dada" just backwards but he waves his hands -his version of the sign- and it is usually when he is finished eating). He also knows who Gryffin is and that he is a dog, and he knows where his airplanes are (the mobile above his changing table). He took his first step on Sept. 28th, 4 steps on Oct. 1st and started walking in earnest Oct. 13th. And now, just week later, it is amazing that he just started walking. It improves so much every day! He is such a big boy!
Ok, now for the pictures:
Actual Birthday:
Birthday Party: (Yes, I made the banner. No, I did not make the cakes)
No comments:
Post a Comment