Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Going to try this thing...

Ok, so I have decided to give this blog thing a try. It seems pretty useful, especially for those I don't get to talk to as much as I would like to. I think its funny that when I created this account was on Kyle and my one year anniversary, when I was at home alone, sick and bored out of my mind b/c Kyle was cross country all weekend. Haha, oh well.

Anyway, Kyle is about to actually start flying the T-1A Jayhawk (he's been in the program doing academics, or 'slackademics', for about 4 weeks now) the beginning of next week. He's excited, I think he's been going through withdrawls since he was T-6 complete. I can't believe he is already half way through UPT, and I know this next half is going to go by even faster. I have really enjoyed my time here in Del Rio although I do miss some of the comforts of a big city (and right now I am considering College Station a big city). I truly love all my friends here so much; some of them are already starting to leave and I don't like that. I actually don't really like change very much. Its quite ironic that I ended up a military wife considering life is constantly changing. But my husband is WAY more important than my resistance to change, I just make things way harder than they need to be.

Ok, I am done with this post. Not bad for my first one in my opinion. I hope this helps keep people a little more updated than they have been. :)

No comments: