Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Orders!!

So, they are in. Here is our schedule from now until September when Kyle begins at Charleston (as always with they Air Force, these are subject to change):

Feb 29 - March 3: Houston
March 4 - 8: Trip to Charleston
March 8 - 12: Houston
March 13 - 16: Del Rio
March 17 - 21: Water Survival in Pensacola, FL (Kyle only, I stay in Del Rio)
March 22 - April 6: Del Rio - move out
April 7 - July 15: Altus, OK (I plan on spending time in Houston and OK)
July 16 - 23: Del Rio - out process
July 24 - August 16: Land Survival in Washington (again, Kyle only. During this time the blog will be down)
August 17 - 18: Houston
August 19 - forever: Charleston

Its so exciting to have a plan; it definitly makes things more real!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy and Kyle!

Kyle, congrats on all the awards! You're amazing! And good luck in your upcoming water and land training. Wish I could have been there to witness it up close and personal! I was thinking about you guys all that weekend.

Amy, you have your work cut out for you with all that's involved with these moves. I wish you luck for a smooth process and finding the exact house you want.

Hope you got the Charleston CVB book I had them forward to you. You should find it helpful. I know you'll both be glad when you finally get setting in Charleston.

Love to you both!
Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

Ooops...that's "settled", not setting...

What's that anyway!!!

Love you!
Aunt Karen