Friday, February 1, 2008
Today is the day...
Well, the day has come. After a whole year of thinking this day is so far off, we are getting our assignment tonight. It really hasn't sunk in yet that UPT is pretty much over, but I think once I see a plane on that screen and Kyle standing there, I'll get it. Maybe. None the less, I am excited and a little nervous. I'll keep you updated as to where we are going and what Kyle will be flying. Be praying for us today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Kyle & Amy, We're praying and thinking of you both today. We think it would be great if you end up over our direction!! Dover would be great! But really, we're praying for God's will. Can't wait to hear!
Hi Kyle and Amy, you're in my thoughts and prayers today! I love you both. I can't wait to see where you'll be for the next few years.
Love you,
Karen
Hey guys! Congratulations on Charleston! I'm so excited for you. Charleston is a beautiful city...you should really enjoy it!
Love you,
Karen
Post a Comment