Thursday, April 17, 2008

I think I won't drive again for a while

Well, I picked up my car today, and it was fixed to my satisfaction this time. Its amazing what people will do for you when you tell their boss they aren't doing a very good job. I'm just glad that its fixed and I can put all this behind me. But on the way back from the repair shop I must have had a "hit me" sign on the passenger door or something b/c 3 people acted like they had the desire to hit me. I'm convinced that one of them would have if I hadn't hit my breaks. She decided that she wanted to be in my lane and didn't really care if I was there or not. Lets just say that all three of these drivers were not from around here (America) and probably don't have a valid drivers license or insurance. No big deal, I just felt like someone really wanted to send my car back to the shop after it had been out for a total of 2 minutes. Moving on...

1 comment:

Bayloretta said...

yay for your car being back!!! that's awesome!