Friday, August 1, 2008

New house photos!

Y'all may be tired of me constantly posting house pictures, but too bad! :) We're pretty excited; its very close to being finished. On a similar note, we are moving to Charleston this month! We will be leaving the great state of Texas (which I will miss...) on August 23rd. Ok, on to the pics:


We have a driveway!

My kitchen! The cabinets look a little red, but I think the lighting is just weird. (See below)

A better pic of the real cabinet color.

When you come visit us and sit at the breakfast bar, this is what you will see :)

Our master bath. For the first time in our marriage, we will have 2 sinks! Yay!

Well, that's about all. They still have a little to do, like put in all the hardware and appliances and flooring and all, but I imagine they are waiting on all that so it has less of a chance of getting stolen. Plus, they will do some landscaping on the outside.

On another note, Kyle has about 2 weeks left at survival school, so please keep praying for him!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

gooooorgeous!!! em

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy and Kyle! Your house is going to be just beautiful. I know you're excited to get there, but the same time sorry to leave Texas behind.

As far as your comments on the media, Obama and Exxon....you hit the nail right on the head!!!! Wish you were running for president! There are alot of folks out there who have their heads in the sand or somewhere else (if you get my drift). Most people don't even have a clue what it takes for big companies to operate and that if higher taxes are imposed...it just gets passed down to the consumer. But unfortunately, there's alot of people in our country that don't have much more that a high school education, if that! And they get to vote! We all need to say alot of prayers for our country right now!

Love to you and Kyle! Hope we all get together before you guys leave....maybe dinner at Hugo's again!

Lisa Daleiden said...

Hi Amy!! Gorgeous house! I'm so excited for you and Kyle! Josh and I won't be at Moody until January, but since Valdosta is only about 5 hours from Charleston, maybe someday we can see your house in person! I hope your move goes well. Miss you! *Lisa*