Ok, I promised pictures of our dining room and kitchen once we were finished getting things done (remember that!?). Anyway, if you don't remember, we got new kitchen countertops and had the kitchen and dining room painted (Kyle and I discovered that painting is not nearly as much fun as we thought it was...maybe there was something special about base housing at Laughlin that made painting fun? who knows). Its hard to tell from the pictures, but the kitchen actually is a different color, but its still pretty light since the counters are dark, and the dining room is a beige that compliments the wood on the furniture and matches the curtains that will (eventually) be hung in there. It should be a fairly monochromatic look.

Our kitchen after:


My sink (I had to put a picture because its huge! I looove it)

The countertops up close and under a very bright light (the flash), obviously, it looks black normally

Dining room before:


Dining room after:



Our china cabinet (the reason we bought this furniture):

My Thanksgiving centerpiece, its simple, but I think its pretty:

And just because, here are some pictures of Mugsy. He is now 4 weeks post-operation and is doing really well! You could see him trying to get out of the picture in one of the kitchen pics above. He also got a hair cut the other day, and I must say, he looks very handsome!


No comments:
Post a Comment