Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just kidding...

So, I had my first OB appointment today and we found out that I am not as far along as the clinic had originally estimated. I have to say, I am not that surprised. But it was disappointing that we couldn't really see anything on the ultrasound. I am measuring 7 weeks, and the doctor couldn't see the heartbeat this week. So, we are going back next week to look for the heartbeat again. I was disappointed and a little upset that we couldn't see the heartbeat. I'll keep you updated next week.

1 comment:

SoHappyTogether said...

Congratulations, by the way, and I just wanted to say we had the "can't find the heartbeat but I'm sure it's just too early" scare with 2 of ours. I know you'll be glad when you see it, but please don't worry yourself to death like I did. :-)

How are you liking Charleston?

--Laura Preston