Unfortunately, we did not receive good news at the doctor this morning. They still could not see a heart beat on the ultrasound and things do not look very hopeful. They took a blood sample today and are going to compare it to one they will take Friday for hormone levels. There is still a possibility those could come back normal, in which case we would just wait and see. If not, then basically the pregnancy has failed. I can't think of a better way to put it than that.
Obviously, this is a very difficult thing to hear and deal with. We would appreciate prayers for us and for a possible miracle, but please, at this point no advice or words of comfort. Even the kindest words have a sting to them right now. I do not mean to offend anyone, I know you mean nothing but the best, we (especially I) need some time to process and deal with this on our/my own. Thank you for understanding, and for your love and support. Even amidst the heartbreaking pain, I am very thankful to the Lord for this experience and for all of you.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
We're praying for you guys... love y'all.
-Elizabeth
Praying for His will.
Ya'll are in my prayers...
praying for you:)
You're in our prayers.
We are praying for you too! Thanks for sharing your news with us.
Prayers & Lots of love
Praying with all my heart Amy! -Debi N.
Post a Comment