Ok, I just realized as I was reading a friend's blog that today is the last day in July!! What?! Where oh where has this year gone? Crazy. Sorry, I just felt the urge to share my shock and since the hubby is still gone, I chose to share it with all of you!
On another note, I feel badly because I have not been very diligent in keeping this updated, but truthfully, there isn't that much to update on! We have been doing some little projects around the house, and Kyle got a new TV, but that's about it. (Plus him being gone, but that is becoming semi-normal to me now). Well, here's a funny tidbit...we got the new tv because our other one died. Sort of. You could still watch it, but it looked like you needed 3D glasses because the colors were all messed up. And Kyle had been thinking about a new tv for a while, so this seemed like a good time to go ahead and get one. But instead of just getting rid of the old tv, Kyle moved it into our spare bedroom and has temporarily made it an "operating room". After talking with a couple of tv repair shops, he determined that he just needed to replace some chip (a converter chip maybe? I don't remember). Anyway, he was honestly more excited to take apart the old tv than to set up the new one. It made me laugh. I guess he has a little bit of the engineering side left in him after all. He got called away on his most recent trip in the middle of his project, so the tv is still a work in progress, but I'll let you know if he fixes it.
So if that's the most interesting thing that has happened, I think you can see why I haven't updated in a while...Until next time...
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment