One of my friends believes that there is such thing as "blogger block". I would agree, especially seeing as its been almost a month since I have last written on here.
So, here is a brief summary:
-Kyle left on another trip and got to come home early. Which would have been much cooler if they weren't sending him out again on Thursday. (More on that in a sec)
-A very good friend from Del Rio came to visit last week. We had a blast and I wish she and her husband could move down here soon.
-I have been doing physical therapy for my knee for the past couple of weeks. It hasn't worked, so hopefully my doctor will send me to a sports medicine doc for more testing.
-We are getting a fence next week because there is a house going up right behind us and I don't like the construction people just looking into the back yard. That and we want to box out a storm drain before the other people move in.
So, when Kyle got back from his last trip I was excited because it was supposed to be that he wouldn't leave again until after my parents came in town in a couple of weeks. After this summer, that would have been wonderful. The past few times, it has been about a week before he is back out on the road again. Well, he tells me today that they might have to send him out again, cutting it very close, but getting him back just in time for his leave. I have to admit, I am annoyed. Lately, he hasn't been scheduled for any of these trips and gets put on them at the last minute. I know these things happen and there are other people in the same boat as us, but its getting old. Fast. Anyway, they were going to see if there were any other options this afternoon, but Kyle didn't sound very hopeful that any of them were going to work out. Awesome.
So, that's why I have blogger block. Today's news put a damper on things for me. Sorry.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment