Saturday, April 3, 2010

I have an old man on my hands...

I say that every year (teasingly - is that a word?  if not, oh well, it is now) to my wonderful husband on his birthday.  I have that luxury because he will always be a year older than me, thus my ability to call him an old man year after year.  In reality, he is the most wonderful man and I am so thankful to be married to him. 

He is still on his trip, so he unfortuntely has to celebrate his birthday over there this year.  I did my best to send him his "birthday in a box" and I was officially the first to wish him a happy birthday...at 8pm yesterday, my time (his time it was already today.  Weird huh?). 



In other news, he will be home very soon!  There are some other things happening between now and then, that I will post about after the fact, just to keep you coming back, but it should help the rest of the remaining time go by much quicker for me and I am really excited.  That's all for now.

No comments: