Saturday, April 24, 2010

Kyle's Bday, again

So, I know I already posted about Kyle's birthday.  And I know I mentioned I did my best to send him his birthday in a box this year because I couldn't physically celebrate with him.  Well, here are a few pictures of his "birthday":

His cake(s).  I basically baked them in the jars while the lids boiled.  When you take the jars out, you put on the lid, it self-seals and voila!  You can send homemade cake overseas.


His box all ready to send.  Complete with cake, frosting, present, card and forks :)


Aaaannnd me.  On his actual birthday.  I saved a jar for myself so I could celebrate his bday too.  (By the way, I really debated on whether or not to post this picture.  I look awful.  But I had just worked out and then showered, so whatever.  I swallowed my pride.)

No comments: