Well, last time I posted we were in Oklahoma. I have been back for a few weeks now and Kyle got back about a week and a half ago. He completed his training (and did very well if I do say so myself) and is now back in the squadron "working the desk" - he is doing his desk job. That means he is working long hours during the week, but it also means he shouldn't leave until the baby comes. Yay!
Since I have been back, there have been baby showers galore (one for me and the rest for all of my other friends having babies this month) and that has been a lot of fun. I also decided to donate my hair. Actually, I have been wanting to do that for a long time, I just wanted it to get long enough to be able to donate it without having to go too terribly short. I donated about 11 inches and it is still at my collar bone (you can see it in the pictures in the next post about Baby T and the belly progress).
Other than that it has mostly been life as usual and getting things ready for our little one to arrive. His nursery is almost finished and when we (mostly I) put the finishing touches on it, I will post more pictures. As he is coming this month sometime, I will really try to be better about posting more pictures. But like I said, other than that it has been life as usual and it is so nice to have Kyle around for a while :)
There is a post dedicated to Baby T below, so keep reading.... :)
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment