Sorry about the weird orientation. I had to hold the camera off to the side. If he sees the camera, all stops and he just stares at it. It's still really cute though.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Too cute!
I realize my goal was to update this and so far I have failed. I actually have a post written about Jackson's last couple of months, I just have to organize and upload the pictures. Until then, here is a really cute video of my baby boy::
Sorry about the weird orientation. I had to hold the camera off to the side. If he sees the camera, all stops and he just stares at it. It's still really cute though.
Sorry about the weird orientation. I had to hold the camera off to the side. If he sees the camera, all stops and he just stares at it. It's still really cute though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's the most precious baby ever!!! I can't wait to meet Jackson!!!
Love you,
Aunt Karen
Post a Comment