Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I'm way behind (but what else is new)...

I know in a previous post I promised more pictures of Asheville in the fall.  And then there was Halloween.  And Thanksgiving.  And, most recently, Christmas and the new year.  That is a lot for this girl to post about.  So, I will give a brief summary and post a lot of pictures (because I know that is what you really want anyway).

Asheville:  It was beautiful.  If you have an opportunity to see it in the fall, do it.  You won't regret it.  Jackson  really got the hang of walking there too.










Halloween:  Since Jackson was still a fairly new walker, we loaded him up in his wagon and went trick or treating.  He was Tigger and since he couldn't say "trick or treat" we taught him to say "roar!".  Very cute.  He got lots of [useless] candy.  He ate one piece of chocolate.  Kyle and I ate a couple.  The rest was donated to the local dump.
Tigger

With his pumpkin

Ready to go!

The boys.  I even let Gryffin borrow my HP scarf.

Thanksgiving:  I actually don't have any pictures, but we went to Texas.  That was fun, but exhausting.  Jackson ate a lot of turkey and potatoes' but really, who didn't. ;)

Christmas:  This year was so much fun with the little man.  He actually opened and was excited for presents.  My parents, brothers and sister-in-law came out for a few days on the 27th.  That was awesome.  So glad they were able to come.  We didn't do a darn thing for new years.  I was asleep by 10:30.  Kyle was awake for the start of 2012 (EST of course) but he was playing an XBox game and only knew it was midnight because our neighbors had some serious fireworks.

Xmas Eve.  Helping Dad set up an early present from his great-grandparents.  A slide! 

All set!

Success!

Oh yeah, the box is fun too ;)

Xmas morning:  opening his blocks!  (possibly one of his favorites)

Toy airplanes!

Saying "cheese" for mommy while opening my race cars.  I didn't get many after this.  He wanted to play with his blocks.

 Having fun at the park!

Slide with Aunt Amber.  That one went fast!

Swinging with Pop-pop.

That brings us to now.  Hopefully, I will be better about updating this in 2012!

No comments: