Hey everybody! My wife finally gave me permission to post on our blog or is it that I finally realized that we even had a blog. Whichever you choose to believe I would just like to tell you that I think Amy has done a wonderful job with this website and I appreciate her keeping our friends and family informed. And now that I’m on the blog you can expect random rants and raves and continuous tangents on topics that are exceedingly irrelevant. But really, on a more informative note, Amy and I just spent two wonderful weeks together in beautiful Altus, OK. We haven’t seen each other in almost 2 months, which is a very new thing for us. Frankly it sucks. Although, I am realizing how to be more grateful for the time we do get to spend together and also how trivial little things in life can be. For instance, I live in what amounts to be a hotel room with a full size bed, which is hardly big enough for me yet alone the two of us. Generally these things would drive me nuts which would then create tension between us, but now they definitely take the back seat to us just being together and I am grateful for that. Don’t get me wrong though, I really do miss the king size bed. Anyway, I think you guys get what I’m saying. Well that’s it for now. See ya!
Oh and here’s a picture of us at the Melting Pot. Mmmmmm … fondue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment