Yeah, strange. (For those of you who don't speak military TDY = temporary duty. Meaning, Kyle is off doing some training elsewhere, temporarily). SERE (or land survival) training is the last TDY before we move. Once we get there and he gets "spun up", we will resume a regular schedule of TDYs. I really should learn how to get used to this; I just really like having my husband around...
Anyway, he leaves for SERE on Thursday, but had to go back to Del Rio to get some paper work and stuff done yesterday. I'll see him again in about 3 weeks. I'm actually pretty excited about our reunion. The day he flies back into San Antonio from Washington, I will be meeting him at the airport via my own flight (I got a flight from Houston to San Antonio for $38.00. I know its not that far, but still...$38? That's way better than gas right now) Sorry, I digress. I will be meeting him at the airport and we will drive to Del Rio one last time. Once we are finished there, we will drive back to Houston for a few days and then its off to South Carolina! Our closing date on our house is pretty much set for September 2nd! We are really excited, we just have to get past this one last TDY....
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment