Monday, September 15, 2008

A small rant...

My friend Rachel says it all. I totally agree.

In addition to her comments, I really can't believe that so many people actually believe that the tax hikes proposed by the Anointed One (as Rachel put it) are going to only affect the "wealthy" of this country. He wants to raise ALL of the following taxes: income tax (for everyone), small business tax, death (inheritance) tax, capital gains tax, and dividend tax. Not only that, but he desires to create more taxes on gas, homes over a certain square footage, and a tax on consumption of resources. Does anyone honestly think this is going to benefit them?! We will ALL be paying more taxes.

That's all. I'm finished now too.

3 comments:

Bayloretta said...

Amen, sister! I can't believe that people aren't seeing this buffoon for what he really is--a crazy socialist!

Amy said...

I really don't understand! I think CNN should change its name to TOC aka The Obama Channel. And then Lou Dobbs can have his own network entitled "all politicians are horrible".

J & E said...

More accounting talk! & that is why I LOVE this blog.

I agree with Rachel about "the annointed one"...its almost scary the hero worship that surrounds this man. Sp? idk I do numbers.