It is August! That means Kyle and I will be parents this month! We are really excited for the arrival of our little guy and can't wait to meet him. I am now a couple of days beyond 36 weeks, so technically he could come any time after the end of this week! People keep asking if I am ready. Are we ready for parenthood: As ready as I will ever be. How do you really and truly prepare for that? We are just relying on the Lord and His wisdom for us as parents, and beyond that, it seems like a lot of on the job training. Am I physically ready for his arrival: What I have decided is that when he is ready, then I am definitely ready. I still feel pretty good. I find it really hard to complain about being pregnant since I/we are so thankful for this little guy, but yes, I am hot (the "feels like" temp here has been 105+ for quite a while now) and my back hurts. But like I said, I am so thankful for this little one that it will all be worth it and forgotten when I see his face. I haven't posted pictures in a while, so here are a few from the past month-ish.

32 weeks
34 weeks
Taken today at 36 weeks and 2 days
Also, for those of you dying to know the name, you are going to have to wait until he comes at this point. We have a favorite and 2 others and we will see when he makes his arrival what we are going to call him. Sorry. But you have waited this long, you can wait a few more weeks :)
7 comments:
LOVE the hair and belly shots! I can't believe Baby T will make his appearance this month!! So very excited for you two!
Andrea I
I agree with Andrea! YOur hair is cute and so is your belly! Can't wait to meet the little guy and know his name! Praying for a safe delivery! *hugs* debi
You are so adorable and I LOVE your haircut. Can't wait to "meet" Baby T this month!!
Ditto, ditto, and ditto. So excited for you all!
I have been reading your blog. You look great and I am very excited for you. Enjoy every minute because it goes fast. My oldest baby is 3 tomorow. Good Luck cant wait to see pictues
Stefanie Macdonald Rivera
You are the cutest pregnant woman EVER!!! Miss you and love you friend. Thinking of you often and praying for you and your growing family!
Ditto on the haircut! Smart idea with new baby and not much time on your hands for awhile.
Love the belly shots! Post more please! It's our way here in Texas of keeping up with your progress. Sure wish we could all be there for baby-T's big entrance into this world.
We love you and are thinking about you!
Many prayers are being said for you these days.
Love you!!
Aunt Karen
Post a Comment