So, we were informed yesterday that we do, in fact, have a foundation and they are starting work on the framing of our house!! One step closer to being first time homeowners and taking one more (big) step into adulthood.
Our realtor said she would go take some pictures for us, so when I get those, I will post them. I was just a bit excited.
On another note, as Kyle wrote, you really should expect rants about random things from him...he isn't joking. But, those rants are quite amusing, so I am glad others can share in that. ;)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! That's so exciting about the foundation and framing! We have a house right next to us that is going up so amazingly fast. It feels like they just poured the foundation on it and it already has windows and a shingled roof! This week they've been working on plumbing. So seriously, your house is going to become a home for you in no time.
Post a Comment