Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Leave a Comment

If you like what you see then leave a comment. For those not-so-computer-inclined folks, all you have to do is click on the word “comment” below each post.

5 comments:

Kyle said...

Congratulations, you made it! Now allow me to explain. A common misunderstanding concerning the blogging community is that we only make posts as some sort of personal outlet and self relief. My friends this is far from the truth. A great deal of our blogging motivation stems from unadulterated, genuine reader thoughts. When put in textual form, your thoughts help embellish our sense of self-worth and satisfaction and create an insatiable desire to keep on blogging.

A quick case study: My buddy John watched the storm video I posted and thinks to himself, “Wow, that was crazy!” Out of good form he takes the next 10 seconds of his life to leave his thought and encourage his favorite blogger, namely I. Here’s another example:

Kyle said...

Wow Kyle that’s a really good point, I think I’ll start leaving more comments.

Kyle said...

Wow that was a good example. Friends, there is a world of endless opportunity, interaction, and self enrichment in the comment section. All of this can be yours at a few strokes of the keyboard. So go on, give it a try. You won’t regret it.

Amy said...

stupid comments will be mocked mercilessly....its still kyle we are talking about here... :)

Kyle said...

still they are encouraged nonetheless