Thursday, June 5, 2008

Promotion

Well I finally got that promotion I've been working for. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. It's been two years coming, but all that hard work has finally paid off. My new title is 1st Lieutenant. That's right, I went from 2nd to 1st. I have literally scaled the Lieutenant rank structure and made my way to the top. Where does one go from here? Well the occasion was both ceremonious and memorable. Truly an event to be regarded as one of the highlights of my military career. My only regret was that my friends and family were not present to share in this great achievement. I will however recap the days festivities so that we may rejoice together electronically via this blog. Let's see. It was Monday morning ... I woke up ... put on my uniform with the new rank ... and ... went to work.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

For those who are confused: It's a joke.

Bayloretta said...

I love it! Oh...and here at good ol' DAFB, they made Jenny Miller participate in a promotion ceremony even though she basically begged not too.