Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finally!!

Ok, so I said that it was going to happen. And, after a few [gentle] nudges from some of you ;), here are some pictures of our house. Now, you must know that I was trying to wait until we finished doing some things and accessorizing, but I am just going to post before and after pictures once we start checking those things off the list. So here is (most) of the house:


Entry way looking into the living room

Living room

Another view of the living room

Kitchen

Kitchen and breakfast room


Dining room

More dining room


Guest bath

Guest room

Guest bed again

Master bedroom

Master again

Master bath (there are sinks to the left)

Closet

Another view of the closet so you could see where I was standing (I was right next to Kyle's flight suit)

And just to keep you coming back, here are some of the things that are going to be happening: we are getting new counter tops, the kitchen and dining room are getting painted (and the china is going into the china cabinet), and I will be accessorizing and hanging pictures.

That's it. Hope you enjoyed! :)

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

looks GREAT!! EM

Anonymous said...

GIRL! Your house is HUGE and beautiful! Now I am thinking that I should come visit just so that I can stay in your beautiful Guest Room *wink*

Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful Amy! Hope yall are enjoying it!!

Kyle said...

cool house!