So over the past couple of weeks, it seems that this has somewhat turned into a political blog. Its not, and sometimes I just need an outlet for some of the ridiculous things that I see/hear. But, our life has pretty much turned to normalcy (or something of the sort). We successfully unpacked all of our boxes within a week of moving in, painted some walls and generally made a house feel like a home. Its not done; I have yet to hang my pictures and there is still some organizing to do, but mostly, we are enjoying our home.
Last week, my parents came into town and we had a really great time exploring the town and eating some really great food. Here are some pictures we took while we were downtown:
A really old church
A view of the battery looking out over the bay

The bay itself
The old meat market, now a museum
Fountain
We had a really great time. I will post more about our house and pictures later. I have to take our dog to the vet. Another thing that happened while my parents were here was that he injured his leg while he was playing and it looks like he will need knee surgery. So, I am off to get a second opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment