So, the past couple of months have been a little devoid of any kind of update on Kyle, besides the buying of a house. So, I thought I would take a minute to give a little update on his job. He's in the 14th airlift squadron here (there are 4 flying squadrons, the 14th being on of them). Since we arrived, he has been in a "mission readiness program" where they do a lot of stuff, including a sim and 2 flights. He has completed that program and is set to go on his dollar "ride" next Monday (barring any schedule changes). I put ride in quotes there because it implies a flight. No my friends, he will be gone on a 10 day trip. They will fly to Germany and then fly cargo in and out of the theatres (Iraq or Afghanistan, I have no idea). He has an actual job for the squadron too, but he won't really start that until after he gets back from his trip. Anyway, thats about it, I just thought I would let you know that, yes, Kyle works, and he has been flying some.
On another note, our puppy is undergoing surgery to repair his knee at the moment. He's going to be in a cast for a little bit, and then I don't really know. They are going to fill me in on all that tomorrow when I pick him up (yes, he has to spend the night) :(. I will post some pics of the little guy tomorrow after I pick him up.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Work is overrated, carving pumkins is underrated. Nuff said.
Hope your puppy does well!
Post a Comment