Well, Mugsy made it through his surgery fine. He tore the cruciate ligament in his right knee. Everything is fixed, but I feel
terrible putting the little guy through all this. I had to drop him off at 8am yesterday, his surgery was at 11am and he had to spend the night at the vet's office last night. I think he was happy to see us when we picked him up today, but he's on pain meds, so he's a little out of it. He's doing ok though, resting. I am going to post some pictures, so if you are really squeamish, you probably don't want to see them. They aren't that bad, I just don't want to be the cause of any fainting or vomiting.
Pre surgery, hanging out on Kyle's new blanket:
He doesn't like the flash on the camera, so he won't look when I take pics of him anymore:
A closer shot of the knee. They shaved like a quarter of his body, so the haircut is going to look weird for a while...:
2 comments:
awwww, poor guy!! EM
Glad it's over with. Don't feel bad about taking care of him! I'm sure he'll be feeling infinitely better in no time.
Post a Comment