Of late, I have been criticized for not participating in "the" blog, but not by my co-editor, so here’s what my brain has been thinking about…
My household duties include vacuuming and retrieving hard to reach items.
I have recently taken to landscaping and enjoy action packed days at home depot.
Yes, I am being paid to write these things.
Don't beat your in-laws in spades, they might not come visit anymore.
However, if you are the visitor then all bets are off.
Free advice from a Best Buy employee is going to cost you.
Their product knowledge is as sound as Jim Cramer’s investment suggestions.
I would not invest on N. Korea’s missile making it to space.
Perhaps we should name it “Colbert.”
Pilots should quit flying their planes into the ground.
South Carolina should rejoin the union. D.C. should recognize the union.
Wheel of Fortune is way better than Jeopardy.
I am truly great at procrastination, just ask all those unwritten homework assignments.
If you stay up too late the dog will take your spot in bed.
Make sure you check your spot in bed before actually laying down.
That’s it folks. I have to go fly in the overseas contingency operation tomorrow?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment