I discovered a while ago that there are things in life that you just do not want to do. Today, I am doing one of those things. I am getting my wisdom teeth removed today. Yuck. So, I enjoyed my last cup of warm coffee for a while this morning and am about to have my face cut into.
(Side note: I am not going under anesthesia for this. Apparently I am an easy case in that I only have 2 wisdom teeth, both on the top, they are coming in straight and if my mouth was big enough, I could probably keep them and not have to deal with this. But alas, it is not, so my dentist is going to remove them in his office and I will just have the laughing gas stuff. I didn't mean to worry anyone with the coffee comment.)
Another note, why are they called wisdom teeth? Because its wise to have them removed?
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment