Since right after new years I have been eagerly awaiting spring's arrival. Much to my dismay, it just won't come! As of right now, it has been snowing (yes, snowing) in Charleston for the past 4 hours. There must be at least two inches on the ground now. I know, I can hear you northerners snorting at me, but this is the most snow I have ever seen. And I must admit, it is pretty. But after this, winter can seriously go away.
The cherry tree in our back yard (who is apparently also ready for spring as evidenced by the hot pink flower buds on it)
My feet in at least an inch of snow
Just for Kyle...
And one of our palm trees. With snow on it. Seems unnatural huh?
Like I said, the snow is pretty and all, but I am still so ready for spring! I blame Puxatawney Phil. Or global warming. Either one are equally as likely to have caused all of this winter craziness.
No comments:
Post a Comment