I am sorry for my long absence from the blog world. I have been in Texas visiting family for the past few weeks and have just plain forgotten to update! It has been really nice to be back in the greatest state for a while. I have gotten to spend some really great times with my parents, brothers and Kyle's family as well. I really miss being able to see everyone on a more regular basis. We are so blessed to have our families live so close to each other, especially since our frequency of visits has dropped since we moved to the east coast. I haven't done anything terribly exciting since I've been here; I have eaten some delicious (and very much missed) Tex-Mex, done some shopping, and went to the Houston Auto Show with my family, but mostly I have just been hanging out and enjoying this time with everyone. It has really helped to make this time so far go by quickly. 1 month down!
My mom and I will be driving back to SC next week and she will stay for a few days before flying back to Houston. I have a few things lined up in the coming months to hopefully continue the trend of this time going by quickly. Before he left, Kyle helped me make a new flower bed in the back yard, so I will be putting plants in it when the weather warms up (hopefully soon! I am so tired of the cold!) and doing a little bit of other gardening in other beds, there are a couple of things around the house that need to be done (including spring cleaning and possibly a guest bath make-over), and I will hopefully be having some visitors come in the beginning of April time frame, and then after that, it is home-coming prep!
Kyle is doing well; staying very busy. He has finished his AF schooling already, so in his free time he is just working on his masters class now. Other than that, I don't know how much I can say other than he is doing well.
I know its been a while since I have put up any pictures, but to be honest, there were not many things to post pictures of. But, once I start knocking out projects, I will post pictures of those! Until then, stay tuned for my Super Bowl prediction, I know you are all just dying to know what I think ;)
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss you! Glad you're keeping busy at home and eating lots of Tex-Mex! So jealous!
Post a Comment