Sunday, June 27, 2010
Dubs Down South: El Fin
Recent visits to the Republic (Texas y’all) and its parasitic neighbor Oklahoma have left a certain void in my heart. Upon closer examination I realize that the scarcity of uniquely outfitted Crown Victorias is the cause of my discomfort. Reminiscing of earlier days, when I would hunt this creature down the perilous streets of North Charleston just to get the perfect shot, has left me with the conclusion that this beast in an endangered species. Sure there will always be dubs in the South, but this particular genus, this vehicle that is native to a land begat in segregation and wrought with apathy, he is a dying breed! In order to preserve this man’s legacy I make this final post upon which the advancement of the Crown Vic shall remain undocumented until a time when their numbers have strengthened and their survival is assured. Please join me in honoring the Crown Vic with my final additions: Starburst and McDonalds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I drove to Atlanta and back this summer and saw multiple cars PERFECT for this post in Alabama. In case you ever travel down there. :) Sorry I didn't take any pics of them.
Post a Comment